2007 Buick Lucerne CX
Our Price $7,980
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Cocoa/Shale Cloth
- ENGINE, 3.8L V6 SFI (197 hp [147 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 227 lb-ft of torque [308 N-m] @ 3800 rpm)
- City / Hwy
- 17 / 26
- Barry's Two Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warr
Here we go again. Yes we did it again. We found an amazing deal on an incredible low mileage car. This is a 1 owner with a clean carfax. To top it off it only has 38k miles. Yes, thats not a misprint. Only 38k miles. That means they averaged just over 3000 miles a year. This is literally a car the just drove to chuch and the grocery store. LOL !!
Also, the carfax on this shows that the previous owner did all the service and took amazing care of the car.
We put this through our 95 point inspection and we did an oil change, replaced the rear brake pads and rotors and we replaced a power steering pressure line. This car is so clean !! Now its ready for a new home !!
*FREE 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warranty Included*
Barry's Auto and RV Center is celebrating over 50 years in business! We are a family owned and operated company with your best interests in mind. How have we made it so long? By offering the best warranty in the northeast and treating our customers like family. No matter how far you drive, we cover your engine, transmission, and 2 or 4 wheel drive vehicle for two years. (Please refer to our website or call or email us for specifics.) No other dealership will offer you such a great warranty at no cost. We even handle claims right here in our own service department to make the process as simple and easy as possible. How can you judge the quality of a car dealer today? I would suggest looking at reviews on Google or cars.com or anywhere on the internet. We have hundreds of positive reviews online and we've earned each one. We want to make you part of our family!
If you have any questions call me on my cell (585) 259-9762. My name is Andy.
Barry's Auto & RV Center
4579 Lake Road S.
Brockport, NY 14420
The information in this listing alone should not be used to make a final purchase decision. Every effort will be made to ensure accurate data in this listing- however it is subject to human error. Please contact our dealership for details...
- Woodgrain trim, Walnut Burl
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Trunk release, power, located in glovebox (Valet lockout available with with purchase of valet key as a service part.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering column, tilt, manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Retained accessory power, power windows and audio system remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Power outlet, auxiliary, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior, rear reading, switchable
- Lighting, interior with glovebox, trunk, delayed entry/exit with theater dimming, rear courtesy, front footwell and front map lights
- Instrumentation with coolant temperature, tachometer, fuel gauge, speedometer, Driver Information Center and compass
- Floor mats, color-keyed, carpeted, front and rear, stain-resistant
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Console, center with storage bin, storage tray, dual cup holders, coin holder and armrest (Not available with (AN3) 6-passenger seating.)
- Audio system feature, enhanced 6-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard with rear coat hooks
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders and trunk pass through
- Antenna, integral rear
- Air filtration system, particulate
- Moldings, body-color bodyside with chrome inserts
- Headlamps, halogen composite with Twilight Sentinel and flash-to-pass feature
- Grille, chromed
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger (Center position lap belt is only available when 6-passenger seating is ordered.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (right-front passenger air bag status indicated on the inside rearview mirror) (Head curtain air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear- facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) machined-face aluminum
- Wheel, 16" (40.6 cm) compact aluminum spare
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, enhanced electronic
- Tires, P225/60R16 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare with 16" (40.6 cm) steel wheel
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Premium Ride
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Front wheel drive
- Exhaust, stainless-steel
- Engine, 3.8L 3800 V6 SFI (197 hp [147 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 227 lb-ft of torque [308 N-m] @ 3800 rpm)
- Battery rundown protection
- Axle, 2.86 ratio
- Automatic level control, electronic
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 3.8L V6 SFI (197 hp [147 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 227 lb-ft of torque [308 N-m] @ 3800 rpm) Included
- TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ENHANCED ELECTRONIC Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.