2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LT w/1LT
Our Price $15,980
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 19
- Barry's Two Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warr
LOADED 4x4 with relatively-low mileage for the model year...!
*FREE 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warranty Included*
Performed 95-point service inspection. NEW TIRES all the way around! Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors, installed new left-front brake caliper, and greased the remaining calipers. Replaced intermediate parking brake cable. Replaced LF lower ball joint. Installed new transmission cooler lines. Replaced all 4 door speakers. Lubricated front end, changed oil and filter and topped-off all fluids.
Barry's Auto and RV Center is celebrating over 50 years in business! We are a family owned and operated company with your best interests in mind. How have we made it so long? By offering the best warranty in the northeast and treating our customers like family. No matter how far you drive, we cover your engine, transmission, and 2 or 4 wheel drive vehicle for two years. (Please refer to our website or call or email us for specifics.) No other dealership will offer you such a great warranty at no cost. We even handle claims right here in our own service department to make the process as simple and easy as possible. How can you judge the quality of a car dealer today? I would suggest looking at reviews on Google or cars.com or anywhere on the internet. We have hundreds of positive reviews online and we've earned each one. We want to make you part of our family!
If you have any questions call me on my cell (585) 259-9762. My name is Andy.
Barry's Auto Center (585) 637-2120
4579 Lake Road S.
Brockport, NY 14420
Projected payments are based on $1,000 cash or trade plus tax, title, DMV fee down payment with approved tier 1 credit. Down payment amount listed is not required to purchase or finance this vehicle. Payments are based on the following rates and terms, which are subject to change without prior notice. 2012 thru 2018 - 4.64% @ 72 months / 2010, 2011 - 5.85% @ 63 months / 2009 and older - 9.85% @ 63 months Prior sales excluded.
The information in this listing alone should not be used to make a final purchase decision. Every effort will be made to ensure accurate data in this listing- however it is subject to human error. Please contact our dealership for details...
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Requires 4WD models.)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are color-keyed.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Assist steps, Black
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Steering, power
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models with (NHT) Max Trailering Package or (LY2) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI engine.)
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- 4-wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block Included
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.