2010 Chevrolet Suburban LS
Our Price $16,500
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Gray Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
- Barry's Two Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warr
NINE-passenger seating, 17-inch wheels, side assist steps, a 40/20/40-split front bench seat, a power driver seat, steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, and dual-zone climate control are just some of the features on this 2010 Chevy Suburban 4x4. (So is PLENTY of cargo room)...!
Performed 95-point service inspection. Mounted and balanced 2 new tires. Replaced fuel pump, replaced air conditioning lines and recharged AC system, installed new wiper blades (3), lubricated front end, changed oil and filter and topped-off all fluids.
*FREE 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warranty Included*
Barry's Auto and RV Center is celebrating over 50 years in business! We are a family owned and operated company with your best interests in mind. How have we made it so long? By offering the best warranty in the North East and treating our customers like family. No matter how far you drive, we cover your engine, transmission, and 2 or 4 wheel driver for two years. (Please refer to our website or dealer for specifics.) No other dealers will offer you such a great warranty at no cost. We even handle claims right here in our own service department to make the process as simple and easy as possible. How can you judge the quality of a car dealer today? I would suggest going and looking at reviews on Google or cars.com or anywhere on the internet. We have hundreds of positive reviews online and we earned each one. We want to make you part of our family.
If you have any questions call me on my cell (585) 259-9762. My name is Andy.
4579 Lake Road S.
Brockport, NY 14420
Projected payments are based on $1,000 cash or trade plus tax, title, DMV fee down payment with approved tier 1 credit. Down payment amount listed is not required to purchase or finance this vehicle. Payments are based on the following rates and terms, which are subject to change without prior notice. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 - 4.64% @ 72 months / 2010, 2011 - 5.85% @ 63 months / 2009 and older - 9.85% @ 63 months Prior sales excluded.
The information in this listing alone should not be used to make a final purchase decision. Every effort will be made to ensure accurate data in this listing; however it is subject to human error. Please contact the dealer for details.
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, Black
- Assist steps, Black
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Requires (GU4) 3.08 rear axle ratio. Not available on 2WD models, 3/4 ton models or with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (1/2 ton models only.)
- Steering, power
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power (1/2 ton models only.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps (Standard on 1/2 ton models. Included and only available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 4WD 3/4 ton models. Not available on 2WD 3/4 ton models.)
- 4-wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.