2011 Chevrolet Impala LS Fleet
Our Price $6,500
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Cloth
- ENGINE, 3.5L V6 SFI (E85)
- City / Hwy
- 19 / 29
- Barry's Two Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warr
CLEAN Carfax on this reliable Chevy Impala LS, smooth-riding, clean, and...
*FREE 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warranty Included*
Barry's Auto and RV Center is celebrating over 50 years in business! We are a family owned and operated company with your best interests in mind. How have we made it so long? By offering the best warranty in the northeast and treating our customers like family. No matter how far you drive, we cover your engine, transmission, and 2 or 4 wheel drive vehicle for two years. (Please refer to our website or call or email us for specifics.) No other dealership will offer you such a great warranty at no cost. We even handle claims right here in our own service department to make the process as simple and easy as possible. How can you judge the quality of a car dealer today? I would suggest looking at reviews on Google or cars.com or anywhere on the internet. We have hundreds of positive reviews online and we've earned each one. We want to make you part of our family!
If you have any questions call me on my cell (585) 259-9762. My name is Andy.
Barry's Auto Center (585) 637-2120
4579 Lake Road S.
Brockport, NY 14420
Projected payments are based on $1,000 cash or trade plus tax, title, DMV fee down payment with approved tier 1 credit. Down payment amount listed is not required to purchase or finance this vehicle. Payments are based on the following rates and terms, which are subject to change without prior notice. 2012 thru 2018 - 4.64% @ 72 months / 2010, 2011 - 5.85% @ 63 months / 2009 and older - 9.85% @ 63 months Prior sales excluded.
The information in this listing alone should not be used to make a final purchase decision. Every effort will be made to ensure accurate data in this listing- however it is subject to human error. Please contact our dealership for details...
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and passenger lockout
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Trunk release, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Shifter, floor console
- Seat adjuster, driver manual lumbar control
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Oil life monitoring system
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with center-mounted dome and rear reading lights
- Instrumentation, analog 4-gauge cluster with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer and Driver Information Center
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Antenna, integral rear
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual with air filtration system
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Tires, P225/60R16 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, compact spare
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable body-color
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Door handles, body-color
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Safety belt pretensioners, front row seats
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Front wheel drive
- Exhaust, single stainless-steel
- Engine, 3.5L V6 SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (211 hp [157.3 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 216 lb-ft of torque [291.6 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Battery rundown protection
- Alternator, 125 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 3.5L V6 SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (211 hp [157.3 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 216 lb-ft of torque [291.6 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.