2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sdn 3.0L Performance RWD
Engine, 3.0L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT (270 hp [201 kW) @ 7000 rpm, 223 lb-ft of torque [302 Nm] @ 5700 rpm)
City 18/Hwy 27 Estimated By E.P.A. - Actual Mileage May Vary
Barry's Auto Center Inc.
4579 Lake Rd S
Brockport, NY 14420
Out of state car, LOADED! Leather, moonroof, navigation and more!
Performed 95-point service inspection: Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors and serviced all 4 brake calipers. Also replaced front wiper blades, engine air filter and one tire sensor. Changed oil (full synthetic) and filter and topped-off all fluids.
*FREE 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Powertrain Warranty Included*
Barry's Auto Center is celebrating over 55 years in business! We are a family owned and operated company with your best interests in mind. How have we made it so long? By offering the best warranty in the northeast and treating our customers like family. No matter how far you drive, we cover your engine, transmission, and 2 or 4 wheel drive vehicle for two years. (Please refer to our website or call or email us for specifics.) No other dealership will offer you such a great warranty at no cost. We even handle claims right here in our own service department to make the process as simple and easy as possible.
How can you judge the quality of a car dealer today? I would suggest looking at reviews on Google or cars.com or anywhere on the internet. We have TONS of positive reviews online and we've earned each one. We want to make you part of our family!
If you have any questions call or text me on my cell at (585) 259-9762. My name is Andy. I am the owner here at Barry's.
Barry's Auto Center(585) 637-21204579 Lake Road S.Brockport, NY 14420
The information in this listing alone should not be used to make a final purchase decision. Every effort will be made to ensure accurate data in this listing- however it is subject to human error. Please contact our dealership for details...
- Antenna, integral front and rear
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Child seat restraint system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and right-front passenger
- Door locks, rear child security
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, engine water temperature gauge and Driver Information Center
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with OnStar controls
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Sunroof, delete
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Trunk release, power
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Engine, 3.0L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT (270 hp [201 kW) @ 7000 rpm, 223 lb-ft of torque [302 Nm] @ 5700 rpm)
- Suspension, Sport (Included in (Y42) 18" All-Season Tire Performance Package.)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel with chrome tips
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and cup holders
- Windows, power with front and rear Express-Down, front Express-Up and rear passenger lockout
- Cargo convenience net, trunk (Included in (Y44) Seating Package.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)